Technical manager / property management CDI - Paris, France
Engineer / Manager / Bac +5. EXPERIENCE 1 to 7 years
Job description and Missions
the Technical Manager is in charge of the technical management of office buildings and warehouses
As such the missions are as follows:
- Enforce the technical conditions of the rental leases concluded between owners and tenants and those linked to the Internal Regulations
- Maintain in good technical condition all the common installations of the buildings and ensure particular vigilance on safety and security
- Ensure the cleanliness of the buildings and their immediate surroundings
- Ensure the proper execution of the various contracts signed with subcontracting companies as part of the general maintenance of buildings
- Develop, in collaboration with management and accounting departments, the operating and investment budgets for the buildings and manage them
- Pay particular attention to energy-related expenses
- Organize the various technical meetings with the tenants as well as those related to the day-to-day management of the buildings with the technical director
- Follow multi-technical providers
- Write monthly activity reports
- Carry out ad hoc studies concerning building improvement or upgrading works
- Validate invoices and follow budgets
Graduated from training in real estate or in technical expertise, you have a first professional experience in a similar function in property administration and / or in property management company.
You have a first experience in warehouse management classified ICPE 1510, 1530 …
Ideally, your English is fluent. You are rigorous and organized, you have good interpersonal skills, team spirit and a sense of service. Join our teams!
Negotiation / Property management,
/ Hygiene / Safety / Environment
Real Estate, Business Services
Few companies the size of CBRE can boast such a long history. This strength is coupled with another historic asset: a dual culture, both American and European.
The major stages in the history of the CBRE group in France and in the world:
- 1773: Creation of Richard Ellis in London, agricultural land auction company.
- 1906: Creation of CB (Coldwell & Banker) in San Francisco by Colbert Coldwell. The 2 real estate agents Coldwell & Banker start their activity on the ruins of the city of San Francisco devastated by an earthquake and a fire.
- 1954: Creation of Bourdais
- 1969 : Establishment of Richard Ellis in France
- 1998 : CB Commercial acquires Richard Ellis. The company becomes CB Richard Ellis and operates in 29 countries.
- 2001 : The 4 main French commercial property advisers, including CB Richard Ellis, create the GIE Immostat. A great deal of data concerning transactions, availability and investments is pooled.
- 2001-2002 : Acquisition of Bourdais by the American group Insignia Financial Group, which will become Insignia Bourdais
- 2003: CB Richard Ellis merges with Insignia Financial Group and becomes the world leader in corporate real estate consulting
- 2004 : CB Richard Ellis listed on the NY Stock Exchange
- 2006: Acquisition of Trammel Crow by CB Richard Ellis
- 2010 : CBRE achieves its goal of carbon neutrality
- 2015 : CBRE acquires Global Workplace Solutions from Johnson Controls