Real estate expert Urban planner CDI - Paris, France
Engineer / Manager / Bac +5 EXPERIENCE 1 to 7 years
Job description and Missions
CBRE Valuation advises its clients in the context of their acquisitions, disposals, financing, IPOs; but also in contexts relating to accounting standards (IFRS) and national and international regulations; as well as in their real estate strategies.
The missions relate to real estate assets located in France or worldwide.
Your main tasks will be:
– Perform technical feasibility studies, PLU analysis, definition of templates
– Responses to Public Tenders and France Domaines (property appraisals)
– Real estate expertise (mainly land)
Higher education, bac +4 / 5 level, in urban planning law, community economics you have solid legal knowledge of the planning authorization process (Town Hall, Agglomerations, Council of State) and PLU analysis in with a view to carrying out feasibility studies. In addition, you master the taxation of land (urban planning taxes, property taxes, PUP, etc.) and you know the operating mode of development companies in IDF and France Domaine
A good level of English would be a plus
Rigor, organization, good editorial skills and good interpersonal skills are required on this position.
Mastery of the Office Pack (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Your knowledge of marketing and a certain “affinity” for the figures are essential, you have financial notions (cash flows)
Join our teams!
Accounting / Management / Finance / Audit
Real Estate, Business Services
Few companies the size of CBRE can boast such a long history. This strength is coupled with another historic asset: a dual culture, both American and European.
The major stages in the history of the CBRE group in France and in the world:
- 1773: Creation of Richard Ellis in London, agricultural land auction company.
- 1906: Creation of CB (Coldwell & Banker) in San Francisco by Colbert Coldwell. The 2 real estate agents Coldwell & Banker start their activity on the ruins of the city of San Francisco devastated by an earthquake and a fire.
- 1954: Creation of Bourdais
- 1969 : Establishment of Richard Ellis in France
- 1998 : CB Commercial acquires Richard Ellis. The company becomes CB Richard Ellis and operates in 29 countries.
- 2001 : The 4 main French commercial property advisers, including CB Richard Ellis, create the GIE Immostat. A great deal of data concerning transactions, availability and investments is pooled.
- 2001-2002 : Acquisition of Bourdais by the American group Insignia Financial Group, which will become Insignia Bourdais
- 2003: CB Richard Ellis merges with Insignia Financial Group and becomes the world leader in corporate real estate consulting
- 2004 : CB Richard Ellis listed on the NY Stock Exchange
- 2006: Acquisition of Trammel Crow by CB Richard Ellis
- 2010 : CBRE achieves its goal of carbon neutrality
- 2015 : CBRE acquires Global Workplace Solutions from Johnson Controls