Director of Operations - Paris
CDI - Bac +9, expert in commercial law
Job description and Missions
We are looking for, for one of our clients, a leading general contractor in the development of tertiary spaces, an operations manager reporting hierarchically to the Associate Director and the Group CEO, your main missions will be:
Production of works
Within the framework of the guidelines defined by the General Management, the operations manager takes charge of the entire work production process, by general contracting, general contractor or in separate lots.
As such, his mission is:
▪ To set up or adapt the procedures falling within its scope of responsibility
▪ Give each of its employees a roadmap specific to each project
▪ Ensure compliance with procedures and roadmaps by employees
He relies on Project Managers and Pilots / Works Managers. He may be required to directly manage major projects (complex or large). The operations manager centralizes monthly progress and monitors compliance with margin targets. He intervenes in the event of a deviation to decide on remedial measures. Project Managers are the privileged interlocutors of the Client for the duration of the project.
Editing of offers
Within the framework of the orientations defined by the Management, the operations manager participates in the assembly of the work offers.
As such, its mission is:
▪ Contribute to the technical design of major offers (complex by their nature or important by their volume)
▪ Supervise the writing of the written documents of major offers (technical brief, draft contract …)
▪ To participate in the consultation of suppliers or subcontractors for technical lots, roads, structural work and enclosed roofs
To do this, the operations manager intervenes himself or relies on the Project Managers. The operations manager, or the designated Project Manager, coordinates the production of the written pieces with the production of the graphic pieces, ensured by the architecture study office and the production of the economic offer, ensured by the economists study office. .
Management of Production Works teams.
The operations manager manages his teams.
As such, its mission is:
▪ Manage the workload of its teams
▪ Allocate projects according to skills and charges
▪ To motivate its teams and ensure their total involvement in projects ▪ To participate in the necessary recruitments
Attractive compensation. Engineer and / or Bac + 5 training, you have 10 years of experience in a similar position.
Evolution of Turnover & Breakdown of activity:
Our 2018 financial year ended with 33 million turnover. Since our beginnings in 2009, we have had strong and continuous growth. Today, Steam’O represents the majority of our revenues, our tertiary works subsidiary Terti’O has achieved 4.5 million euros in sales last year. Finally, Inviv’O Services, our multiservice offer launched at the end of the year completes this graph.