CDI works engineer - Paris, France
Supervisor / Bac +3/4, Engineer / Manager / Bac +5
Job description and Missions
Within CBRE Design & Project (interior renovation and tertiary space layout, TCE), you manage the renovation and layout of offices and as such, you will be in charge of:
- Study management (BET – companies) Project costing
- Lead the tenders of companies to carry out the work
- Coordinate the execution of works and steer all companies on construction sites
- Manage the respect of the planning, the specifications and the margin on the works. Launch the DAAT mission, control offices and CSPS
- Ensure compliance with health and safety rules on construction sites
- Assist the client during the project Receive the works with the companies and with the client Manage the lifting of reservations
Trained as a construction engineer (ESTP, HEI, etc.), you justify a first experience or a significant internship in piloting finishing work in TCE.
You appreciate teamwork. Your thoroughness and your commitment are the keys to your success.
Ideally, you are fluent in English.
Join our teams !!
BTP – Gros Oeuvre /
Second Work, Bureau d’Etudes /
R & D / BTP architecture / design
Real Estate, Business Services
Few companies the size of CBRE can boast such a long history. This strength is coupled with another historic asset: a dual culture, both American and European.
The major stages in the history of the CBRE group in France and in the world:
- 1773: Creation of Richard Ellis in London, agricultural land auction company.
- 1906: Creation of CB (Coldwell & Banker) in San Francisco by Colbert Coldwell. The 2 real estate agents Coldwell & Banker start their activity on the ruins of the city of San Francisco devastated by an earthquake and a fire.
- 1954: Creation of Bourdais
- 1969 : Establishment of Richard Ellis in France
- 1998 : CB Commercial acquires Richard Ellis. The company becomes CB Richard Ellis and operates in 29 countries.
- 2001 : The 4 main French commercial property advisers, including CB Richard Ellis, create the GIE Immostat. A great deal of data concerning transactions, availability and investments is pooled.
- 2001-2002 : Acquisition of Bourdais by the American group Insignia Financial Group, which will become Insignia Bourdais
- 2003: CB Richard Ellis merges with Insignia Financial Group and becomes the world leader in corporate real estate consulting
- 2004 : CB Richard Ellis listed on the NY Stock Exchange
- 2006: Acquisition of Trammel Crow by CB Richard Ellis
- 2010 : CBRE achieves its goal of carbon neutrality
- 2015 : CBRE acquires Global Workplace Solutions from Johnson Controls