CDI Technical Assistant - Toulouse - 31, France
Technician / Employee Bac +2
Job description and Missions
Within the technical team on our Toulouse site, you support the Operations Managers in the administrative management of the buildings and are in charge:
- Carry out routine secretarial tasks related to building management (telephone reception, mail management, calendar and contact management, meeting organization, typing of documents, drafting of meeting minutes …)
- Follow up on invoices, expenses and orders with service providers and suppliers as well as the implementation of their contracts in the management tool
- To update various tables and reports and to participate in establishing budgets and forecasts
- Ensure the administrative follow-up of technical files
Trained Bac + 2 in management assistantship or accounting , you have a first successful experience in assistantship in the real estate or building sector.
With excellent interpersonal skills, you are reactive, dynamic, autonomous and organized.
You have a good command of IT tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Assistantship / Sales adms / Reception, Negotiation / Property management
Real Estate, Business Services
Few companies the size of CBRE can boast such a long history. This strength is coupled with another historic asset: a dual culture, both American and European.
The major stages in the history of the CBRE group in France and in the world:
- 1773: Creation of Richard Ellis in London, agricultural land auction company.
- 1906: Creation of CB (Coldwell & Banker) in San Francisco by Colbert Coldwell. The 2 real estate agents Coldwell & Banker start their activity on the ruins of the city of San Francisco devastated by an earthquake and a fire.
- 1954: Creation of Bourdais
- 1969 : Establishment of Richard Ellis in France
- 1998 : CB Commercial acquires Richard Ellis. The company becomes CB Richard Ellis and operates in 29 countries.
- 2001 : The 4 main French commercial property advisers, including CB Richard Ellis, create the GIE Immostat. A great deal of data concerning transactions, availability and investments is pooled.
- 2001-2002 : Acquisition of Bourdais by the American group Insignia Financial Group, which will become Insignia Bourdais
- 2003: CB Richard Ellis merges with Insignia Financial Group and becomes the world leader in corporate real estate consulting
- 2004 : CB Richard Ellis listed on the NY Stock Exchange
- 2006: Acquisition of Trammel Crow by CB Richard Ellis
- 2010 : CBRE achieves its goal of carbon neutrality
- 2015 : CBRE acquires Global Workplace Solutions from Johnson Controls