CDI Real Estate Expert - Paris, France
Engineer / Manager / Bac +5 EXPERIENCE 1 to 7 years
Job description and Missions
CBRE Valuation advises its clients in the context of their acquisition, financing, initial public offering, Accounting standards (IFRS,) and in their real estate strategies… for their assets located in France and in Europe.
Your main tasks will be:
- The study of a wide range of assets located in France and in Europe: Office, Commerce, Logistics, Residential, Infrastructure, Healthcare establishment… under the direction of specialists. </ li>
- Analysis of information relating to assets: economic and accounting data, business plan, legal, tax and commercial elements, technical characteristics, markets.
- Use of valuation techniques (financial modeling and discounted cash flow), development of market studies and legal and technical analysis.
- Visit of the various assets and work in relation with the financial, real estate and asset management departments of our main customers.
- Portfolio analysis
Higher education, bac + 5 level, from a major business or engineering school, and / or specialized training. Your English is operational, and you are interested in the world of commercial real estate. A previous experience in real estate is a plus but not a prerequisite.
- Rigorous, Curious, Organized,
- Team spirit and good interpersonal skills.
- Synthetic spirit and good writing skills
- Mastery of the Office Pack (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Accounting / Management / Finance / Audit
Real Estate, Business Services
Few companies the size of CBRE can boast such a long history. This strength is coupled with another historic asset: a dual culture, both American and European.
The major stages in the history of the CBRE group in France and in the world:
- 1773: Creation of Richard Ellis in London, agricultural land auction company.
- 1906: Creation of CB (Coldwell & Banker) in San Francisco by Colbert Coldwell. The 2 real estate agents Coldwell & Banker start their activity on the ruins of the city of San Francisco devastated by an earthquake and a fire.
- 1954: Creation of Bourdais
- 1969 : Establishment of Richard Ellis in France
- 1998 : CB Commercial acquires Richard Ellis. The company becomes CB Richard Ellis and operates in 29 countries.
- 2001 : The 4 main French commercial property advisers, including CB Richard Ellis, create the GIE Immostat. A great deal of data concerning transactions, availability and investments is pooled.
- 2001-2002 : Acquisition of Bourdais by the American group Insignia Financial Group, which will become Insignia Bourdais
- 2003: CB Richard Ellis merges with Insignia Financial Group and becomes the world leader in corporate real estate consulting
- 2004 : CB Richard Ellis listed on the NY Stock Exchange
- 2006: Acquisition of Trammel Crow by CB Richard Ellis
- 2010 : CBRE achieves its goal of carbon neutrality
- 2015 : CBRE acquires Global Workplace Solutions from Johnson Controls