CDI Real Estate Commercial Consultant - Montreuil - 93, France
Supervisor / Bac +3/4, Engineer / Manager / Bac +5 EXPERIENCE 1 to 7 years
Job description and Missions
Within our department dedicated to the marketing of offices in the north and east of Paris (areas up to 1500m²), you will be in charge of:
- Advise and support your clients in their real estate projects (location research, transfer of establishments …),
- Develop a client portfolio (large companies and SMEs),
- Negotiate the obtaining of mandates from owners (institutional, banking, insurance, real estate, etc.),
- Build and monitor commercial files.
You are a force for proposals to find innovative solutions for your customers, by working in close collaboration with the other entities of the group (space planning, expertise, rental management, investment, corporate, etc.).
You have a higher education Bac + 4/5 oriented Commerce / Real Estate and you justify a first experience or a significant internship in the sale of business services and negotiation.
Dynamic & enthusiastic, you have a good business sense and excellent interpersonal skills.
Passionate about the field, you have a real talent for negotiating and know how to work in a team while retaining a certain autonomy in the accomplishment of your missions.
Rigorous & organized, join our teams!
Commercial – Technical-Commercial, Commercial to professionals
Real Estate, Business Services
Few companies the size of CBRE can boast such a long history. This strength is coupled with another historic asset: a dual culture, both American and European.
The major stages in the history of the CBRE group in France and in the world:
- 1773: Creation of Richard Ellis in London, agricultural land auction company.
- 1906: Creation of CB (Coldwell & Banker) in San Francisco by Colbert Coldwell. The 2 real estate agents Coldwell & Banker start their activity on the ruins of the city of San Francisco devastated by an earthquake and a fire.
- 1954: Creation of Bourdais
- 1969 : Establishment of Richard Ellis in France
- 1998 : CB Commercial acquires Richard Ellis. The company becomes CB Richard Ellis and operates in 29 countries.
- 2001 : The 4 main French commercial property advisers, including CB Richard Ellis, create the GIE Immostat. A great deal of data concerning transactions, availability and investments is pooled.
- 2001-2002 : Acquisition of Bourdais by the American group Insignia Financial Group, which will become Insignia Bourdais
- 2003: CB Richard Ellis merges with Insignia Financial Group and becomes the world leader in corporate real estate consulting
- 2004 : CB Richard Ellis listed on the NY Stock Exchange
- 2006: Acquisition of Trammel Crow by CB Richard Ellis
- 2010 : CBRE achieves its goal of carbon neutrality
- 2015 : CBRE acquires Global Workplace Solutions from Johnson Controls