CDI Economic Studies Consultant - Paris, France
Supervisor / Bac +3/4, Engineer / Manager / Bac +5
Job description and Missions
Within the Marketing and Data Intelligence department (30 people) and more specifically within its Studies and Research department (12 people), your main missions will be:
- The production of prospective studies or short formats nourishing the strategic dialogue of CBRE with its customers,
- The production of ad hoc ad hoc studies meeting the specific needs of CBRE customers,
- Consolidation and analysis of real estate data for all of the group’s businesses on a quarterly basis,
- The presentation of the various analyzes carried out in customer meetings or at market points in front of a wider audience,
- Participation in the animation of the blog CBRE by contributing by regular posts,
- Interaction with the various Research teams of CBRE in Europe and worldwide
Trained 4/5 in economics, finance or real estate, you have a first experience or work-study program.
With very good writing and synthesis, you are comfortable with figures and statistics as well as oral.
You have a sensitivity for the development of information, an intellectual curiosity and you have a good understanding of the real estate sector and major economic issues.
You are fluent in both written and spoken English.
You have good interpersonal skills and a team spirit.
You are rigorous and organized, have a sense of service, want to work in a dynamic team, join us!
- Bureau d’Etudes / R & D /
- BTP archi / conception /
- Marketing / Communication / Graphics
- Real Estate, Business Services
Few companies the size of CBRE can boast such a long history. This strength is coupled with another historic asset: a dual culture, both American and European.
The major stages in the history of the CBRE group in France and in the world:
- 1773: Creation of Richard Ellis in London, agricultural land auction company.
- 1906: Creation of CB (Coldwell & Banker) in San Francisco by Colbert Coldwell. The 2 real estate agents Coldwell & Banker start their activity on the ruins of the city of San Francisco devastated by an earthquake and a fire.
- 1954: Creation of Bourdais
- 1969 : Establishment of Richard Ellis in France
- 1998 : CB Commercial acquires Richard Ellis. The company becomes CB Richard Ellis and operates in 29 countries.
- 2001 : The 4 main French commercial property advisers, including CB Richard Ellis, create the GIE Immostat. A great deal of data concerning transactions, availability and investments is pooled.
- 2001-2002 : Acquisition of Bourdais by the American group Insignia Financial Group, which will become Insignia Bourdais
- 2003: CB Richard Ellis merges with Insignia Financial Group and becomes the world leader in corporate real estate consulting
- 2004 : CB Richard Ellis listed on the NY Stock Exchange
- 2006: Acquisition of Trammel Crow by CB Richard Ellis
- 2010 : CBRE achieves its goal of carbon neutrality
- 2015 : CBRE acquires Global Workplace Solutions from Johnson Controls