CDI Developer - Paris, France
Technician / Employee Bac +2 EXPERIENCE 1 to 7 years
Job description and Missions
Within the Valuation department, you will play a key role in improving and creating business tools.
You will work within a multidisciplinary team to develop and integrate proprietary and third-party technologies with present or future tools.
You carry out the technical implementation and development of business applications in accordance with specifications.
Your missions are:
• Develop applications in various functional areas
• Write technical and functional specifications
• Create application recipes
• Contribute to the deployment of applications
• Train users
• Ensure the maintenance and development of applications
• Write technical documentation.
You participate in the day-to-day management of the operation of the IS as well as the support for users.
You have a Bac + 2 minimum training in IT / software / IT and a good command of VBA, Python, PHP, JAVA.
You have experience in user interface design and you have a sense of design and ergonomics.
You master the technique and modeling tools so you know the databases in particular on the MySQL engine.
• Subsidiary belonging to a group recognized worldwide
• Excellent brand image in its field of activity
• Versatility in missions
• Skills development
• Dynamic team
IT – Development
Real Estate, Business Services
Few companies the size of CBRE can boast such a long history. This strength is coupled with another historic asset: a dual culture, both American and European.
The major stages in the history of the CBRE group in France and in the world:
- 1773: Creation of Richard Ellis in London, agricultural land auction company.
- 1906: Creation of CB (Coldwell & Banker) in San Francisco by Colbert Coldwell. The 2 real estate agents Coldwell & Banker start their activity on the ruins of the city of San Francisco devastated by an earthquake and a fire.
- 1954: Creation of Bourdais
- 1969 : Establishment of Richard Ellis in France
- 1998 : CB Commercial acquires Richard Ellis. The company becomes CB Richard Ellis and operates in 29 countries.
- 2001 : The 4 main French commercial property advisers, including CB Richard Ellis, create the GIE Immostat. A great deal of data concerning transactions, availability and investments is pooled.
- 2001-2002 : Acquisition of Bourdais by the American group Insignia Financial Group, which will become Insignia Bourdais
- 2003: CB Richard Ellis merges with Insignia Financial Group and becomes the world leader in corporate real estate consulting
- 2004 : CB Richard Ellis listed on the NY Stock Exchange
- 2006: Acquisition of Trammel Crow by CB Richard Ellis
- 2010 : CBRE achieves its goal of carbon neutrality
- 2015 : CBRE acquires Global Workplace Solutions from Johnson Controls