CDI Administrative Coordinator - Paris, France
Technician / Employee Bac +2
Job description and Missions
Within our commercial teams, you provide assistance to the various real estate consultants. Your main missions are:
- Telephone reception for our customers,
- Assistantship: commercial letters, mandate management, offer management
- updating our offers on our business tools,
- The follow-up of files: mailings, assembling of commercial files, marketing reports, complaints,
- Mandate registration,
- The realization of a presentation for our customer pitches,
- Follow-up on department meetings
You participate in the daily life of the agency: distribution and franking of mail, orders of supplies.
Graduated from a Bac +2, you have a good team spirit, you are autonomous and very responsive.
You have work experience in a similar position.
You want to join a group recognized worldwide for its professionalism, ethics and methods.
You have an excellent knowledge of computer software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook .
Rigorous & organized, join our teams!
Assistantship / Sales adms / Home
Real Estate, Business Services
Few companies the size of CBRE can boast such a long history. This strength is coupled with another historic asset: a dual culture, both American and European.
The major stages in the history of the CBRE group in France and in the world:
- 1773: Creation of Richard Ellis in London, agricultural land auction company.
- 1906: Creation of CB (Coldwell & Banker) in San Francisco by Colbert Coldwell. The 2 real estate agents Coldwell & Banker start their activity on the ruins of the city of San Francisco devastated by an earthquake and a fire.
- 1954: Creation of Bourdais
- 1969 : Establishment of Richard Ellis in France
- 1998 : CB Commercial acquires Richard Ellis. The company becomes CB Richard Ellis and operates in 29 countries.
- 2001 : The 4 main French commercial property advisers, including CB Richard Ellis, create the GIE Immostat. A great deal of data concerning transactions, availability and investments is pooled.
- 2001-2002 : Acquisition of Bourdais by the American group Insignia Financial Group, which will become Insignia Bourdais
- 2003: CB Richard Ellis merges with Insignia Financial Group and becomes the world leader in corporate real estate consulting
- 2004 : CB Richard Ellis listed on the NY Stock Exchange
- 2006: Acquisition of Trammel Crow by CB Richard Ellis
- 2010 : CBRE achieves its goal of carbon neutrality
- 2015 : CBRE acquires Global Workplace Solutions from Johnson Controls