real estate offer on the market
Whether it’s advice, marketing, space planning, investment, property management, or even expertise, we have the capacity to mobilize all of our network, in Paris, in the region with 37 locations in France and all over the world with a presence in more than 60 countries.
In France, 1,300 employees, passionate about real estate, build personalized responses for our customers, whether it is to enhance their attractiveness for their employees, improve operational performance, or to conquer new markets. We help companies see real estate as an opportunity to create value.
In 2018, we achieved gross revenues of € 312.5 million in France.
Few companies the size of CBRE can boast such a long history. This strength is coupled with another historic asset: a dual culture, both American and European.
The major stages in the history of the CBRE group in France and in the world:
- 1773: Creation of Richard Ellis in London, agricultural land auction company.
- 1906: Creation of CB (Coldwell & Banker) in San Francisco by Colbert Coldwell. The 2 real estate agents Coldwell & Banker start their activity on the ruins of the city of San Francisco devastated by an earthquake and a fire.
- 1954: Creation of Bourdais
- 1969 : Establishment of Richard Ellis in France
- 1998 : CB Commercial acquires Richard Ellis. The company becomes CB Richard Ellis and operates in 29 countries.
- 2001 : The 4 main French commercial property advisers, including CB Richard Ellis, create the GIE Immostat. A great deal of data concerning transactions, availability and investments is pooled.
- 2001-2002 : Acquisition of Bourdais by the American group Insignia Financial Group, which will become Insignia Bourdais
- 2003: CB Richard Ellis merges with Insignia Financial Group and becomes the world leader in corporate real estate consulting
- 2004 : CB Richard Ellis listed on the NY Stock Exchange
- 2006: Acquisition of Trammel Crow by CB Richard Ellis
- 2010 : CBRE achieves its goal of carbon neutrality
- 2015 : CBRE acquires Global Workplace Solutions from Johnson Controls